The Firestick is a device that lets you take advantage of different apps that will let you stream live TV. One of these apps is none other than Xfinity Stream. Let’s see how to download Xfinity Stream on Firestick or Amazon Fire TV.
Xfinity Stream app boasts of an extensive selection of live TV channels, videos, shows, movies, and more. There is no need for you to rely on and use dish TV connections just so you can watch all of your favorite TV programs.
Thanks to the Xfinity Stream app, it is now possible for you to watch TV with no hindrance or disturbance right at the comforts of your own home. The app is advertised as the best TV and internet provider. Xfinity Stream is available in different plans filled with thousands of flicks that stream quick and fast.
Aside from movies, the Xfinity Stream app also contains news, sports, and so much more. This is why Xfinity Stream can be the perfect complete home solution you need.
In this article, you will learn how to install Xfinity Stream on Amazon Fire TV. As a result of geo-restrictions, you will not be able to find the Xfinity Stream app on the Amazon Store in most regions. Learn how you can use sideloading apps such as ES File Explorer and Downloader on Firestick in the event that the app is not available in your own region.
How To Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
Prepare Your Firestick
Before you install any third-party app, there are several changes you have to make on the settings in your Firestick to proceed with the installation process.
- Go to Settings on your Firestick.
- Proceed to My Fire TV or Device.
- Click on the Developer options.
- Make sure you turn on Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging. A pop-up will appear as a warning message. Just click on Turn on.
You may like: How to download Spectrum TV App on Firestick?
Install from Amazon Store
Xfinity Stream app can be found on the Amazon Store if this available in your region. The process will become simpler since you can have it installed directly on Firestick.
- Click on the Search option on the Firestick device.
- Look for the Xfinity Stream app.
- Click on Xfinity Stream app from the appearing results.
- Download the app by clicking on the Get option. Once the download is complete, the installation will happen automatically.
- Start the app by clicking on Open.
Install Xfinity Stream App Using Downloader
If you happen to live in a region where the Xfinity Stream app is not available on the Amazon store, you can sideload this on your Firestick with the use of Downloader.
- Open Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Just enter the URL https://bit.ly/30aPvy1 then Click Go.
- Wait as the app downloads.
- Just click on Install to start installing the app.
- Once the installation is finished, launch the app by clicking Open.
- Click Get Started once the app opens.
- Key in your credentials so you can log in and start streaming in the Xfinity Stream app.
Now you can watch all your favorite films, Live TV, sports, news and more by installing Xfinity Stream on Firestick. Xfinity Stream app is an all-in-one solution perfect for your home entertainment needs.
Must Read: How to cast from Android to Firestick?