There is a number of applications available today to stream online media content. Like other apps, Spectrum TV is also a popular one. It offers the viewers to watch movies, television shows, live TV and so on. In this tutorial, we are to discuss how to install Spectrum TV App on Firestick and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
This app offers approx 250live channels for entertainment lovers and you can watch the favorite television shows whenever and wherever you want even on your Android phone. It is available for different platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, ROKU, Xbox and more.
Even the Firestick is another great option to enjoy Spectrum TV. You can also the filters to sort out your choices on the basis of program titles, network names, etc. You can get personalized guidance to play and set up your favorite channels.
If you are looking for the right method to install Spectrum TV App on Fire TV Stick, you need to follow few easy steps only. This app is available on some Firestick television devices. If Amazon is not allowing you to download as per your location, you need to download it from a third-party source.
You may also like: Cast to Fire TV Stick using Android Phone
How To Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick?
Method #1: Using Downloader App
- Have your firestick, go to the option of Settings. Select the option My Fire TV or Device.
- Click on the Developer options. Now you need to enable the DB Debugging apps and option from the unknown sources.
- Take a back way and go to the home screen again of your Firestick. Now look for the Downloader App.
- Click on that app and allow the downloading process to start.
- If you cannot get the downloader app, you can go for the second method.
- Launch the app by visiting your application menu. Press and hold there the select option on the remote of Firestick.
- You will get a keyboard icon on the screen after that then enter the downloading URL https://bit.ly/2UENV4A in its search bar.
- Click on the Go option.
- Wait for sometimes for the download process and click on the Next button.
- Tap the Install button.
- Click Open to launch the Spectrum TV App.
Method #2: Using ES File Explorer
Another option is using the ES file explorer to install the Spectrum TV.
- To start the process, turn on first the Firestick.
- Click on the download option or install ES file explorer on your Firestick.
- Open the downloaded App now and tap on the Downloader icon. You will find the icon on the app’s home page.
- At the bottom of its downloader page, you will find a “+” button. Click on the button.
- Again enter the downloading URL https://bit.ly/2UENV4A and then name it Spectrum TV.
- Press the Download Now option to start downloading the app.
- Click on the Open File option.
- Click on the Install and again tap the Install option.
- Wait for some time for downloading the app.
- Click on the Open button to set it up in a proper way.
These steps are easy to follow and you can enjoy several channels and entertainment options by installing Spectrum TV App on Firestick. Those above two methods will work perfectly to download Spectrum TV App on your Fire TV Stick.
Must Read: How to restart Firestick?