No doubt, the newest addition to the entertainment industry, BritBox is gaining popularity rapidly. This streaming service has a library featuring all the British shows and movies. Now, people looking for classic British shows will not have to search under the popular American shows. You can easily watch your favorite TV series on BritBox with Chromecast.
Though it is available only in the US, UK, and Canada, not many people can subscribe to this streaming service. One of the reasons for not subscribing to BritBox was its lack of support for major streaming devices. Fortunately, it is now available on Chromecast.
Everyone knows about Chromecast well, for those who do not know, it enables you to cast from your Chrome web browser or a device onto the TV.
What is BritBox?
BritBox is a streaming service that enables you to watch British movies and TV shows from all networks including ITV and BBC. You can find a variety of shows including soap operas, dramas, comedies, and sci-fi.
BritBox is available on major devices including Google Chromecast, AirPlay, Apple TV, Web browser, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android devices.
How To Watch BritBox with Chromecast?
Thanks to Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite British shows and movies from this app on your TV. Chromecast will work with all your devices such as tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc.
A remarkable thing about Chromecast is that it will eliminate the need for a remote. You can easily control the volume and playback from your device. It means Chromecast will do all the heavy lifting for you.
Here are some steps for you to follow to cast BritBox to your TV.
- First, you have to plug in the Chromecast device in the HDMI port of your TV and into a power source.
- Change your TV to the HDMI setting.
- Make sure you have the BritBox app and Google Home app on your device.
- If not, then it is better to download it on your laptop, tablet, or mobile.
- After downloading the apps, you have to make sure you are connected to the same Wi-Fi as Chromecast.
- You need to set up your Chromecast if you are using it for the first time.
- Follow the instructions to cast to your TV.
- Once the Chromecast has synchronized, the TV will display the screen.
- Then, go to the BritBox app and play a video.
- You must look for the cast button and click it.
- Choose the Chromecast device and you can enjoy watching movies and TV shows.
I hope this guide will help you to watch BritBox with Chromecast to your TV without any trouble. Chromecast will allow you to enjoy your favorite British programs with your loved ones. It is a wonderful way to spend quality time with your family, making it perfect for a movie night.
Have you used Chromecast before? How was your experience? Share your experience with us in the comments!