When it comes to Home Entertainment, several platforms are there on the internet. However, one will always look for the best and easily available portal to make your experience fun. One of the most popular home entertainment approaches we have out there is BritBox. Designed by BBC and ITV PLC, this video subscription service has been made available in the form of an app making it more convenient for users to download and install BritBox on Samsung Smart TV.
Do you need guidance? Worry not! We’re here to help.
BritBox services are available on Smart TV. There are a few easy and simple steps you will have to follow before you get to dig into the world of unlimited entertainment.
Also Read: Set up BritBox App on your Amazon Fire TV
How To Install BritBox on Samsung Smart TV?
Here are a few elementary and easy steps to download and install BritBox on your Smart TV:
- Download the latest version of the BritBox app from its official website.
- After that, the “Install Now” tab will appear on your screen. Click on the tab and wait for the installation process to begin.
- Once the app is installed, click on “Sign-in” or else register your official BritBox account.
- This sign-up process is pretty simple. You will have to enter a few personal details like email address, a new password, date of birth, phone number, etc.
- Now you will click on the “Register” tab.
- For payment details selection, you are required to put in your Credit Card Details.
- To avail of the free trial opportunity, click on the “Start Free Trial” tab.
- A unique code will pop on your screen. To connect yourself to that code, just click on the link.
- Let your TV refresh before you proceed to open the application.
You will not regret investing a few minutes into this easy process.
What to do if one doesn’t have a Samsung Smart TV?
This answer is really simple. Fortunately, the BritBox world is not only limited to Samsung Smart TV.
For Apple Smart TV, you just need to click on the Apple TV option on BritBox. Thereafter, you will have a circular ID icon located at the top right corner of your screen. Click on that icon and register yourself as a user of BritBox.
This registration process is as undemanding as the one for Samsung Smart TV. All you have to do is just input your email address, password, credit card details, etc.
Subscribe and start your free trial!
The above process is applicable to not only Samsung or Apple Smart TV, but you can enjoy home entertainment on any smart TV.
Note: Since the first thirty days of your subscription are free, you can check the services during this period. After thirty days, you will automatically have £5.99 paid from your account. You can also cancel the subscription during your trial period.
All in all, you can bring the whole entertainment center to your house and make your weekends more cozy and fun with catching BritBox on your Samsung Smart TV!
Must Read: List of the best TV shows on BritBox